I eat cranberries a few times each week for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
These beautiful berries are an amazing health resource that you can have at your fingertips all the time. You can eat cranberries in salads, in cooked side dishes or even to grab a few for a light snack. Want to dress up some baked chicken or turkey? Make a light cranberry sauce to use as a healthy glaze alternative.
The Lowly Cranberry is a Gold Mine of Healthy Nutrition
Add a few of these tart berries to any salad for an interesting and nutritious flavor. They have a variety of health benefits which include:
- They are a strong medicine with no side effects.
- They are high in many nutrients like vitamin C and trace elements that keep a body healthy.
- Cranberries are credited with keeping the blood healthy and supporting urinary health.
- Cranberries are available year-around and they are cheap–about ten-pennies-per-week.
Keep a Healthy and Sound Body and Mind–Well Into Old Age
- Vim and vigor will be available to us if we eat a healthy diet and do some physical work–that may mean some good exercise.
- My goal is to not need doctors, medicines or supplements.
- Good food is not expensive and is available for everyone.
- We don’t need a lot of nature’s food every day. Our bodies store the necessary elements and will disperse the good stuff as needed.
Eat Cranberries All Year Round!
- Either in a “Cranberry Salad” or as dried cranberries–which I eat just like raisins.
- Cranberries can be found in the freezer section of your location grocery store no matter where you live or what season of the year.
March to you own drummer
Sing your own song.
Sing it loud and sing it strong.
Make your body healthy and strong.
Health and Happiness Await Us