Eat Butternut Squash as a Healthy snack
Butternut squash is a healthy snack for busy people.
- The hard fighting Indian, Geronimo, ate squash.
- School teachers, cops, office workers, bus drivers and construction workers need a quick pick-me-up between meals.
- Eat butternut squash when you need a snack that doesn’t put flab on your waist and butt.
- Butternut squash is an excellent source of good carbohydrates.
- Butternut squash is loaded with nutrients for your health.
- Butternut squash helps lower the blood pressure and helps prevent cancer.
- Butternut squash helps avoid constipation.
- Butternut squash is great for healthy skin and hair.
Butternut squash travels well.
It doesn’t need refrigeration between meals and is friendly to the digestive system. It stays with you longer than doughnuts and is not greasy.
Make it into patties for easy traveling.
- Cut the bugger in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Slather with olive oil.
- Place it , upside down, into any convenient pan.
- Bake for about one half hour; until it is soft.
My favorite way to eat this delicious food is to eat barefoot–as is with noting added.
Make it into patties for easy traveling:
For easy traveling and no mess.
Spoon it out and make into three inch patties.
Place on a pan and bake until lightly browned–about 20 minutes convection ovens work well for this job.